Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Clarify Your Career! Just Ask Carol

"Jumpstart has enriched my life in many ways. What is amazing to me is that when I started the group I had one thing in mind and like an onion the layers peeled off through the process to reveal a completely different path for me. I have truly started anew. I’m excited to be on this new path and know that I have the support and encouragement of the powerful, fabulous Eli and our group of fabulous ladies! The journey was very rewarding and I not only learned a lot about myself but I learned a lot from our fabulous group. It was a privilege to get to know them all and share in their dreams and desires. I am very grateful! Thank you Eli!"

Carol Horn
www.clientadvocatenetwork.com

You would be lucky to have Carol in your corner. She has been such an incredible advocate for each person going for their dreams. Check in with Carol.

No comments: