Monday, February 13, 2006

Stress Tip--Standing Up For David Duchovny

I am steamed. I just had lunch at the organic vegan restaurant, Real Food Daily. Even though I am a big steak eater I was in the mood for some kale. Maybe, David Duchovny of The X-Files had the same craving. He ate lunch got up and left.

The girl sitting next to me waited to see if anyone was looking and went and took a picture of his bill. Who knows what she was going to do with a David Duchovny signature.

“Hey, wait a minute. That’s not right. You need to erase that from your phone” I said when I looked up and saw what she had done. Oh, boy she and her friend were caught red handed. They were getting a tofu cheesecake to go, so I had to think fast.

I told the waiter of the XFile photo. The organic vegan didn’t seem to care too much. I asked for the manager and he said that they where having lunch. So, David if you’re out there. I did what I could to cover your back.

No comments: