Friday, May 05, 2006

Catching up...

Due to technical problems, I haven't had a chance to post pictures with my May posts from my trip. Here are some of things I got to do while on the road.


My mentors, Dr. Ron and Dr. Mary Hulnick. Isn't it groovy, Mary's phone matches her sweater?


Me and my mom! Having breakfast in Greenwich Village, NYC


Looking outside from the retaurant in Greenwich Village, we saw a Leprechaun!
From the Wed. April 5th post.


Who says bread is bad for you?


I went to see The Color Purple, it was FABULOUS!


Wow, I got to be on Broadway myself


Here I am with legendary Director, Joe Mantello. Mantello has directed "Wicked," "The Odd Couple," and most recently "Julia Roberts."

3 comments:

Funky to Fabulous said...

Miss I,
You are the BEST, BEST, BEST!!!!!!!!!

Funky to Fabulous said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»