Friday, June 27, 2008


Hi “Funky to Fabulous Fans!”
I want to personally thank everyone who watched my appearance on
The Today Show this past Wednesday!


In case you missed me, I am sending you a link to the clip from my appearance on The Today's Show on Wednesday, June 25, 2008.

I would love for you and your friends to check it out and give some feed back & blog on the MSNBC site…
(The more feed back, the more chances I could get invited back on the show!!)

There is also a free chapter from my book up– so happy reading!

Thanks for your time and ENJOY!!


The surprising secret to being 'Fabulous'…
In her book, "Funky to Fabulous," author and life coach Eli Davidson says that having fun is key to being productive and changing your life.
-Eli Davidson

An excerpt:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25333354/from/ET/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli,
What a fantastic segment on The Today Show! I thank my lucky stars everyday that you walked into my office when I produced over at USA...Your talents and gifts have helped me become the TV Creator and woman that I am! Thank you so much for believing in me, because I believe in you!! Here's to you! "Cheers!"

Eli Davidson said...

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!
You are THE Most Fabulous!!!