As a coach, I see that what you think about money does impact your income. There is so much dire news out there, that many people are in a panic. Here is a post from my friend Russell Bishop in today's Huffington Post at www.huffingtonpost.com
"What kinds of beliefs do you hold about money? What is OK about money? What is not OK about money? What kinds of things have you heard about money from other people?
Here's a list of commonly held beliefs that can limit your ability to produce money:
• Money can't buy me love or happiness
• It takes money to make money
• Poor is pure
• Money is the root of all evil
• It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven
• If I had it, how would I know who my real friends are (vs. those who are just after my money?)
• Easy come, easy go
• It takes hard work over a long time to make money
• We're not the kind of people who will ever have money
• Money is made on the backs of the poor
• Champagne tastes and a beer budget
• Money is dirty (filthy rich)
• Money will only burn a hole in your pocket
• Too rich for my blood
• The best things in life are free
We all find ourselves with limiting beliefs. When you see yourself 'thinking poor' take a moment to stop. Refocus. Find something to be grateful for. Then make your limiting belief into a positive mantra.
Money will only burn a hole in your pocket
can be transformed to
I am a natural money magnet, and excellent money manager
Let me know how you are doing!