Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE DOO DOO OF MY PAST IS THE FERTILIZER OF A FABULOUS NEW LIFE

Even though times are scary, there can be a blessing in the current turmoil.

In 18 months I lost my marriage, business and health and had $88,000 of corporate credit card debt. A triple whammy. (My "soul mate" husband was wildly unfaithful,I lost the business I built from $17 and a glue gun to $1.5 million in sales, and I had Meiners Syndrome which leaves some bedridden for the rest of their lives.) I was so deeply ashamed of my 'failed life." I knew that I couldn't get out the hole being a victum. I had to face my shadows and Love Myself Anyway.
I began to heal, quadrupled my income and help other women facing challenges. This place of loving helped give others a road map to Authentic Success- success that is aligned with Body, Mind, Spirit. Now, I get to live in an amazing home, travel internationally, have incredible friends.and coach some of my heroes. I couldn't have even imagined my current life. Losing everything gave me the courage to Go For It.

I got the inner call to write a book. I'd never had a writing class-even in college. My book won 3 national book awards, and now have the JOY of helping others 'bounce back and bounce better" on a national scale. I recently appeared on THE TODAY SHOW and screamed with glee when Jessie Kalin from HARPO called
My message is- If I can do it, you can to! It's so important to share this message that I am sending you a case of my book, Funky to Fabulous. (2008 Motivational Book of the Year:Indie Next Generation Book Awards)

No comments: