Friday, December 19, 2008

Funky to Fabulous: The Keeper Husband of the Year

This is a response I got from the Huffington Post.

Yes, there is a man that wraps presents!!!

I just had to write and share that I must be one of the lucky few. My husband has gone out shopping and wrapped beautifully my presents for 29 years.
He always chooses amazing gifts that are just what I need or want. Because I make sure that all the packages under the tree are decked out with curling ribbon and bows, he has meticulously wrapped my presents complete with ribbons and bows. I know I have a keeper. I wish that other women could experience what I do. He is a blessing, he cooks, does laundry and works usually no less than 5o hours a week with an hour drive to and from work. I will hush now lest someone thinks I am making this up. I am glad I wrote, writing this makes me really think about how good he is to me. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

D. L . Johnson
Ohio

No comments: