Thursday, January 08, 2009

Another testimonial

So, "THANKS ELI. I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EXPRESSED AND TAUGHT".

I wanted to let you know what has been going. Over New Year's I really focused and worked on my business while I was visiting my parents. It is not completely done, but you can look at it if you want by going to "Amazingteamadventures.com". I want my first race to be a Valentine's Day Race.

I called the hotel I will be using, to establish a contact person and find out about group rates for Valentine's Day. I was also going to ask her about being affiliated with my company (if I list her on my website, could she promote my company). Before I even got the chance to ask, the woman remembered me from awhile back and asked if I wanted to partner with them. She said my timing was great because she is having a group of their best clients coming into town in two weeks. She wanted to know if I would put together a 2 hour race for them on Friday afternoon. It is kind of scary (since it's coming up so soon and I want it to work out very well), but also very exciting. Now I need to work on a price for her and see how that goes.

I have also been thinking that I need some extra help with my business. When I went in to see my lawyer (who's doing my LLC), he said that if I needed extra help, his daughter might be interested. She just graduated from college and is starting an internship in San Francisco with an Event Planner. She happened to be visiting her dad in the office when I was there, so he introduced us. She seems like she might be great to work with. We'll see . . . .

Lastly, over the Christmas break my ex-husband took my son skiing. While they were gone I ended up spending time with his girlfriend and her daughter (it was chaotic to say the least). The point is that I have a different attitude than I did previously. I never would have been able to spend time with this person before now. The situation has not changed, but my attitude has.

Everytime I even start to think negatively or stress at all (about finances or taking on this whole new business and everything it entails) I completely tune it out. I remind myself to take it one step at a time, and that I CAN do it. Even if I don't do something perfectly, I will learn and continue to grow from the experience and it won't be the end of the world! I have you and your book to thank for that!!! So, "THANKS ELI. I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EXPRESSED AND TAUGHT".
If we can FOCUS and THINK POSITIVELY we can accomplish so much!

No comments: