Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are You Going Out Of Your Mind?


Perhaps Thou Shalt Not RUSH could be the 11th Commandment.



When I was a child growing up on a farm in Kansas, I would talk to Jesus and Mary in the bathtub, For some reason, they liked to visit me there. I had long conversations with Him in the bubbles. (I certainly would have chatted with Buddah, but he didn't have much of a presence in Bucyrus, Kansas. I told Jesus that he came at the wrong time...because he could have been on TV. Then, more people would have known his message. Jesus, seemed to smile back at me. He wasn't in a hurry. He didn't need any more followers. He was and is a place in the heart.



When I rush I am reminded to embrace the calm loving that lives in my heart.



Thank you so much for reminding me.

All My Love,

Eli Davidson
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: