Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Could I Grow My Business?


How do you grow your business? How do you make things happen without losing your feminine power? Here is what a client says about her coaching experience.



"I met Eli during a very difficult time in my career. A week after starting my work with Eli I was released from my job. Yet, it was when everything got BETTER! Working with her facilitated the motivation and courage to step into a dream I had secretly had for years. I wanted to own my own business. Six months later I own my own profitable design business. This was something I thought was impossible when I started coaching.

She gave me a system to market myself inside and out. The results speak for themselves.

With in a week of opening my business I booked my first client at a fortune 500 Company. Within one month I had so much business that I added additional designers.

Eli sees the potential in people so clearly. Then she helps you ground that potential with practical action steps. The love and support I felt from Eli is priceless. The learning is life-long."


I highly recommend coaching with Eli and allowing yourself to be as great as you are.

Carrie Henkle

CEO Flow Design

No comments: