Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Small Business Blunder- and How To Fix It

As a motivational speaker and coach, my morning was already made before I had my first cup of coffee.

I am creating a new seminar: The 5 Top Small Business Blunders (and How to solve them). In our group coaching session this week, I gave the class a sneak peek.

Business Blunder : Being Spread Too Thin
Many small business owners are trying to be all things to all customers. Without focus your energy isn't concentrated to make a big impact. It's almost impossible to identify you key clients, and at the end of the day you and your bank account are drained.

FAB TIP: Pick A Lane.
Pick a market or category and Go for IT!
Case Study: I have an event planner as a coaching client. Within two weeks of implementing her Pick a Lane Plan had huge results. She decided to focus on weddings She met with OPRAH'S event planner. He loved her and her plan of focusing on weddings.

I just got an ecstatic email from her this morning. She is going to be featured in the premier wedding magazine in her city.

No comments: