Monday, August 04, 2008

NYC & Kiplingers October 2008 Issue

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say that I am in NYC speaking and have not had enough time to BLOG! I'm dying to tell you all so much good news...'til I catch up, here is one juicy tidbit for all my Funky to Fabulous fans...

Recently, I was interviewed by Kiplinger's Financial about my coaching and they wanted to interview one of my successful clients, so I referred Television Producer Nicole Dunn. (Her blog is on this blogging site - My Reality TV World) They loved her story so much that she is going to be the cover girl for the October 2008 Kiplingers Personal Finance Magazine! Read all about my coaching and all about my clients amazing journey in the Magazine edition of Kiplingers on Newsstands October 2008 (probably Sept. 2008 as magazines tend to come out a month early!) http://www.kiplinger.com for more information.

If you haven't asked me about my personal coaching and how it can benefit and CHANGE your life - you must do so! You can always contact me through this blog or through my website for information on starting coaching with me TODAY!

No comments: