Friday, April 10, 2009

Life Lessons From Fast Food

There's not much good food in prison. I am still digesting that life changing experience.

So, I have an admission to make.

I just polished off every molecule of a McDonald's Big 'N Tasty Meal. (That's a #6 for you Mickey D's wannabes.) Ahhh, I loved each bite of that burger and salty, soggy fry. Every mouthful was so refreshing after my time eating microwaved chicken potpie while working in a prison. As I sat in my car waiting for my Big 'N Tasty, it dawned on me that life is like the "drive thru" line at McDonald's. You get what you order. Often, people settle for what shows up in their life rather than going for the Big Gulp that is the life of their dreams. Particularly in our current economic environment many of us are afraid to ask for what we want.

The First Step: Ask.
The Universe is asking, "Can I Supersize that for you?" What is your answer? The first step in having what you want in your life is asking for it. It sounds so simple and dorky. Yet, it is true. Recently, a client doubled her income. When a new customer asked her normal rate, a ridiculously large number popped out of her mouth. She told me later of her surprise at this new found boldness. Even in this economy, she asked for what she wanted and got it. Her deeper process began as he opened to an inner place of worthiness which she needed to embrace in order to actually receive greater abundance. Her request for more money got her both more money and a new awareness of the innate goodness that is her authentic nature.

Simple Questions Can SUPERSIZE The Quality of Your Life.

Asking a few key questions can dramatically impact your experience. Ask, ask, ask!

Next week I will discuss those important questions everyone should ask themselves!!

Are you ready to get out of the way and let your dreams have a say? Ask Eli a question at info@elidavidson.com or go to http://www.elidavidson.com today.

No comments: