Sunday, May 31, 2009

Job Interview...Visualize Success


I really feel the next important step before that big interview is to visualize success!!

Olympic athletes visualize themselves winning their competition. You can use that same technique. (I do.) See, feel, and hear that you already have the job. Yesterday, I had an interview for a TV show. To be honest I was intimidated since several of the folks involved are big honking stars. On the drive to the interview I visualized that I was simply driving to work since I already had the job. It worked. Before the first interview was over the executives asked me to come back for a second one. Srinivasan Pillay writes a good article on The Science Of Visualization if you need to brush up on that!

Don't forget to get prepared mentally!

No comments: