Monday, August 24, 2009

Eli Davidson on A Braveheart View


I am so happy to share with you this free Interview of me
on the Fabulous show A BraveHeart View!

This is an Incredible panel of Celebrity Women led by Dr. Ellie Drake,
Mariel Hemingway, Claudia Jordan (Celebrity Apprentice) and Rolanda
Watts.

These panelists and industry leading guests talk about Success,
Proseperity, Health and Wellness.

Some of the other guests that have been on the show have been:
Jay Abraham, MaryEllen Tribby, Les Brown, Lorrie Morgan Ferrero, and
Chris Howard just to name a few.

It was a great honor for me to be part of this cutting edge show!

In my humble opinion, my interview was very informative and valuable.
The synergy and energy that we had together on the show was Fantastic.

Click here to watch this Incredible show right now!
It is only 10 minutes...Enjoy!

No comments: