Friday, January 22, 2010

Dreaming of Starting Your Own Business? Would Coaching Help You?


As coach for entrepreneurs it is a delight to be part of clients turning dreams into reality. Carrie is one of the top designers in her field. If you watch either movies of TV you have seen her incredible designs.


"I found Eli at the perfect time for me. After being laid off from my job as an Art Director she has helped to transform the way
I work with myself and others. She helped me to shift a potential tragic situation into an amazing opportunity to reinvent and re establish myself and my career.

I have accomplished everything I had wanted to for the last 3 years with her in just 2 months.

We are still working together as I step into starting my own business, writing a book, and coaching creatives. We have unblocked
issues that have help me back my entire life along with embracing and expressing all of my skills and talents. She has truly been a blessing for me in manifesting my dreams.

Her positive energy is infectious and she makes the process fun and manageable.
I would love to see her energy and gifts shared with as many people as possible."

Carrie Henkle
CEO, The Creative Company
Los Angeles, Ca

No comments: