Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Success Tip-Take a Step Even When You're The Underdog

Today I was on Sirius Radio “Headgames with Nick Lowery” talking about overcoming being the underdog.
www.headgamesradio.com/

What an honor to be an expert life coach on the show with the likes of
Tony Dungy www.nfl.com/teams/coaching/IND
Charles Barkely www.movies.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=139587
Phil Simms, www.nfl.com/writers/simms
and Len Dawson,
www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?player_id=53

I felt like an underdog myself, since to be honest I don’t have a clue about sports.
As a life coach, I do know about overcoming obstacles and feel honored to have seen so many people create miracles in their own lives.

Everybody feels like an underdog about something. (That’s the way I feel abour losing my ‘book butt’ and stopping with the sugar and coffee.)

Here’s the challenge I offered the radio audience. Take one step towards something you think you can’t do. If you think you can’t get to the gym –take a five minute walk.
If you think you can’t get a date, get on line and sign up for an internet dating service.

My own releasing weight and gaining vitality program is beginning today. I’ll be letting you know how it’s going. Let know how you are doing,…..

No comments: