Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Spice Girls Reunion, Funky or Fabulous?

Do you remember the Spice Girls? Feels like forever ago, right? Well apparently they still have a strong fan base, somewhere in the world that wants them to reunite one more time. When I hear their music at bars or restaurants, it makes me remember the good old days, however, at the same time, it makes me think, what in the world was I thinking??

Their music is ridiculous! Why was I so into them? Would I want to hear them again? Here's what I'm thinking, if they don't sing their old songs, this reunion might be kind of fun. They need to make this album more mature and more appropriate for 2007. I'm sorry, they are no Beatles, that's for sure. Their music is not timeless. Ohh and one more thing I need to address, is their wardrobe going to change? Will we be seeing a new version of the Spice Girls? I actually did think their outfits were cool back in the day, what was I thinking? How do you feel about this reunion? Let us know!

No comments: