Sunday, July 29, 2007

Grab your copy TODAY!!!!!

Grab your copy TODAY!!!!!
Don't forget to tell your friends!!!
Funky to Fabulous is now in both Barnes & Noble and Borders!!!! Do you know someone in a summer funk? Help turn it around. Here's a recent review from Angela B in Seattle, Washington:

Funky to Fabulous reads as if Eli Davidson is speaking directly to me! I experience each chapter as a present conversation with a girlfriend. This book also really does work as a "just turn to the page" guide for right now results (rather than having to read front to back to get a full message). There are several exercises that I keep going back to and I love that I can use this book this way. I get right to the point with clear step-by-step resolutions and am always called straight back into the truth of my fullness. Gotta love instant results!

Eli Davidson
Eli Davidson, Success Coach

email:mailto:info@elidavidson.com
phone: 310-842-8442
web: http://www.elidavidson.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.