Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Making Twice the Money- A Testimonial

Here is the most recent testimonial from a coaching client. What are YOU waiting for?"

"I knew that I needed to leave my dead-end job. I had been thinking about it for 5 months but I didn’t know how to do it and certainly didn’t believe I could do it."

Less than hour after meeting Eli, whose book Funky to Fabulous inspires, guides, and gives women the skills to find their own authentic path to achieve their dreams — I felt an inexplicable strength when met with an alarmingly unexpected and disappointing discussion with my employers. The writing was on the wall and it was clear they did not value me and I could do better. 24 hours later, I was making plans to leave and become my own boss.

Within a month I was setting up a home office and three months later I had 8 clients paying ME a monthly retainer. I had surpassed my goals set with Eli. And there I was living the dream as Eli was certain I could. I was making more than TWICE my previous income, working HALF the hours I had in my previous job, and without a doubt I was having FOUR times more fun.

Some call it “synchronicity, ” some call it “karma” I call it Eli’s magic touch! Whatever the dream – whatever the barrier you have built to keep yourself in a rut - Eli has the gift that helps you “see it,” “believe it,” and “make it happen.” She did it for me.

Eight months later, I am President of my own company, my income has now tripled, and I have more time to spend with my husband and child. Thank you Eli.

Josie Pilous, marketing strategist Los Angeles, CA

No comments: